This semester has been really busy and I admit that I haven't done well at keeping up to date on my blog. If it makes you feel any better it's been a long time since I've been to the beach as I have spent most of my time being a homework hermit. I thnk I was tanner after spending last semester at home in Utah. Oh, well. At least I may less likely to get skin cancer now.
I've added a couple of posts that I started to write before and never finished. One is from the end of September (you may have to scroll down to find it) and the other is from the end of October.
5 comments:
Likely excuse! I have school as well, but I find time to do all sorts of stuff to avoid the schoolwork. You should try it sometimes. When are you going to be home for Christmas?
Thanks for the new blog posts. We will see you soon for Christmas! S.Q. may pick you up or maybe us. We shall see.
Unfortunately I will not be able to come pick you up from the airport, nor will I be able to see you over Christmas break. That of course is because I moved to the state of Washington. Sheesh, there needs to be a wedding in the family.
Manda: I fly in on the 14th around 1 p.m. and school starts back in again on the 7th of Jan. When are you going to be home?
Moo: Does S.Q. refer to a sibling (my guess) or cousin? I don't know all your abbreviations. It doesn't matter who picks me up. I'm just curious.
beee: Too bad everyone in your family already got married. It's going to be a while before ours makes any more attempts. :)
Not if you guys stayed with the what 2 years apart tradition. i.e. coo then loo. hahahahaha
Post a Comment