Sometimes I agree to do stupid things. This week I went ahead and made a cake for a friend's birthday despite the fact that he didn't tell me what he wanted until the day before said occasion. I asked for any requests last week. Oh, well. I'm a sucker for anything that may take me away from doing homework. This time it happenened to be a squashed frog:

(The red squiggly line near its head is supposed to be its tongue.)

By the time I get around to having kids (which means I first have to get around to getting married) they'll be lucky if they get something like this (thank you google images):
Today I wore the mumu I bought at Goodwill this summer. I'm always sure to get several compliments from the Polynesian guys in my ward when I do. I took a picture when I was talking to mom tonight so you can all see what it looks like.

3 comments:
Very impressed by both the squashed frog and the mumu! You look fabulous!
That is a very fetching mumu. That should get you a few marriage proposals, which could lead to more cake making.
Well, maybe you should go out with some of the Polynesian guys.
Post a Comment