Monday, November 11, 2013

Blast from the Past: June 2011 A.K.A. It's Hotter than the Sahara During Heat Wave

So I'm hanging out with a friend right now. He's watching poker on TV while I'm updating my blog. Every now and then I catch some of the commentary. Let me tell you, it is special. I'd hate for you miss out on any of the award winning comments just because you weren't watching. Ready?

He's blowing up like my prostate!

He's hotter than my cousin's gold Rolex!

That's got to hurt like a Brazilian wax!

He's hotter than a cup of coffee at McDonald's.

Give him some butter because he's on a roll.

Comments specifically made about a man whose nickname was 'The Toilet':

'The Toilet' has overflowed!

Once again 'The Toilet' is running smooth.

'The Toilet' has got some fresh Tidy Bowl in his game.

The king has regained his throne!

Later on it got really exciting. It got so exciting that one of the players, as he stated himself, "may have snapped [his] ACL." No joke. He spent the rest of the game icing his knee with his leg propped up.


4 comments:

Manda said...

While I appreiqate that you posted, and your blastfrom the past blogs are good, anything going on at the present?

Manda said...

I also just realized that you are 'middle' of nowhere... and I am 'north' of nowhere. I wonder who is 'south' of nowhere. Any ideas?

Marissa said...

I have been working on putting stuff together about the wedding. . . which is closer to the present.
I realize that people would like more current stuff. This was just to get me to post something as I am hoping to get in the habit of posting more often again.

Beee said...

I just appreciate new posts. Not that I check all that often now. Good job, Roo.