The resort is in the midst of slack season - the time(s) of the year between winter mountain sports and summer mountain sports. There are less people - guests and employees - at the resort. Things are slow. Fewer restaurants are open and the shops have reduced hours.
Slow. S l o w. S l o w.
It was driving me crazy so I thought it was a good excuse to visit my brother Coo's family in Oregon (and drive them crazy). The budget at the resort tightens up during slack so my manager was more than willing to give me time off to do it. I don't get to see the Coo's often but always enjoy spending time with them. Here's the few pictures I took (because, let's be honest, most of you would rather see the nieces/nephews/grandchildren then read my normal posts).
Coo2's bubble wand didn't last long
NuCoo liked to spread out the bubbles then stomp on them
I also spent sometime in downtown Portland,
went to the Portland Temple,
and checked out Multnomah Falls.
Thanks Coo Family for letting me spend time with you all.


1 comment:
so, when did you post this one. If you actually did post it last May, somehow I missed it. I believe that I too have been to the falls - and to the Coos - but not yet to the Portland temple.
Post a Comment