Snorkeling
Kissing a Sting Ray for Good Luck

Zip-lining through a Honduran Jungle

Watching Squirrel ALMOST get Attacked by a Spider Monkey
(alas, there is no picture. . . which is what he was trying to get when the monkey went all nut-so on him. It was slightly terrifying but mostly hilarious - at least for me)
Hiking to the Top of a Mayan Tomb/Temple

Taking a Ferry Ride That Ended Up More like a Roller Coaster
(I'm proud to say I was one of the few that didn't throw-up on the choppy seas. In fact, I slept peacefully through most of the ordeal).
Riding a Camel

Driving through the Florida Keys

Going to Hemingway's House in Key West
(I tried to get a pic of one of the six-toed cats but my fam told me to quit harassing it before an employee noticed and kicked us out. It wasn't like I was really harassing it anyway. It just wouldn't pose in a way that I could get a good photo with my phone.)
Kissing a Sting Ray for Good Luck
Zip-lining through a Honduran Jungle
Watching Squirrel ALMOST get Attacked by a Spider Monkey
(alas, there is no picture. . . which is what he was trying to get when the monkey went all nut-so on him. It was slightly terrifying but mostly hilarious - at least for me)
Hiking to the Top of a Mayan Tomb/Temple
Taking a Ferry Ride That Ended Up More like a Roller Coaster
(I'm proud to say I was one of the few that didn't throw-up on the choppy seas. In fact, I slept peacefully through most of the ordeal).
Riding a Camel
Driving through the Florida Keys
Going to Hemingway's House in Key West
(I tried to get a pic of one of the six-toed cats but my fam told me to quit harassing it before an employee noticed and kicked us out. It wasn't like I was really harassing it anyway. It just wouldn't pose in a way that I could get a good photo with my phone.)
No comments:
Post a Comment