speed = hurdling prowess.
It does not, nor does it compensate for using an electric fence as a hurdle.If that wasn't enough to scare me away from trying to jump over anything ever again, I found this picture:

As best as I can tell this runner starts out as a she. You might think that the arm hanging out the back of her head and the fat bulge on her leg helped me come to this conclusion but I'd have to say the real give-away was the added support in the bust area. However, by the time she reaches the hurdle she is definitely a man.
I was feeling lucky that the electric fence was not on but now, that I understand the dangers associated with this sport, I'm glad I didn't clear the fence.
2 comments:
girl you have to be careful. miss you!
I didn't know you had a blog. You have not updated forever! It was fun reading all your posts. Life seems to be great.
Post a Comment