The main symptom associated with my little friend is sinus congestion. The first photo you see is a photo of what I have lovingly deemed 'Mt. Snotmore.' It took shape one night when I decided more effort was exerted placing the tissue in the grocery sack than I had energy. From there it grew into the monster you see now. Gross, I know.
Next week, for my own mental sanity, I HAVE to go to work. Here are the top three things that convinced me of the fact:
I took an 'artistic' photo of Mt. Snotmore. Actually, I took ten. This one was my favorite:
I created rules for and played Phase 10 Solitaire. (I did not take this photo - I found it online).
Money. (I only wish I had taken this photo and that it was my money).

3 comments:
Thanks for the new post. I hope you get feeling better soon and no longer feel the need to take pictures of Mt. Snotmore and hope you can get out from under it soon.
Those pictures are indeed gross. Don't inspire FarmerBoy to make his own pile, as I'm pretty dang sure he could make your mountain look like an anthill:)
Thanks for your concern Sue and Moo. I feel that both of your concerns are valid.
Post a Comment