- When I wash my hair, I ball the loose hair up and place it in my belly button (I have a belly well). This accomplishes a few things: A) The hair is not clogging up the drain B) I always remember to take it out of the shower when I get out and C) It ensures I clean my belly button (a body part I think gets overlooked by the general public when bathing). I almost always remember to take out the hairball when I get out of the shower, but I have been know to forget and find it hours later.
- I randomly smell things - weird things - usually without even realizing what I'm doing until I get a good whiff of the object at hand. For instance, I catch myself smelling my ear wax after I've cleaned my ears. There are better smelling things in the world.
- I refuse to smell milk (I also avoid drinking it). I think that ear wax smells better.
- I freeze yogurt then microwave it for 30 seconds so it's not too frozen when I go to eat it.
- When I have to make official-ish phone calls I'll map out possible conversations before I dial the number. This means I include various responses that the other person may use and what I should say after one of those responses. I don't feel comfortable making an official-ish call until I have done this even though I rarely use maps I have created.
- I'm more likely to write a rough draft for a letter to a friend or family member than I am to make one for a paper I have to write for a class.
I'm sure there are some real quirks that I've managed to forget but these should tide y'all over.
1 comment:
Thanks for answering the tag. Hope that school is going o.k.
Post a Comment