Saturday, September 6, 2008
Checking Blogs
As I sat down to do some homework on this beautiful Saturday afternoon I decided I should check everyone's blogs out again to keep myself up-to-date on the lives of others. I usually go to Moo's blog and work my through her list (I realize I could go to Eliza B's blog and it just shows who's updated theirs but that would give me more time to work on my homework which I ritually avoid for the first few minutes [some may argue days] I sit down at a computer). I was doing just that I caught myself, finger slightly raised and ready to depress the left mouse button on the link to see if I had updated my own blog. Oops! It's hard to live vicariously through myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've done this when going through the list on Alice's blog. It's just habit.
Post a Comment